Student Code of Conduct
We the students of Saint Joseph School
shall always be guided by the teachings of our Savior, Jesus Christ,
who preached…”Love your neighbor as yourself.”
We have agreed to:
- Show patience and kindness toward others.
- Be thoughtful and helpful.
- Give praise and compliments.
- Show honesty and generosity.
- Respect others’ differences, feelings and ideas.
- Refrain from physical and emotional harm.
- Respect others’ rights to learn and play safely.
- Be respectful toward teachers, school staff and property.
- Bring good effort and enthusiasm to the classroom daily.
- Be thankful for all blessings and challenges.