Did you know you can add the Saint Joseph School calendar to the calendar app on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Computer/Laptop device?
For each calendar that you want to add, view this page on your phone, tablet or computer/laptop and take the following steps:
- Copy one of the calendar subscription links from the list below.
- At the bottom of this page, click the “+” to open the section that is appropriate for the device that you use.
- Follow the instructions in that section to subscribe your phone or tablet to the calendar.
- Repeat if you want to subscribe to multiple calendars
Main School Calendar
Clubs Calendar (Drama, Lego Robotics, Choir, Math, Food Share, Children of Mary & Gaming)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, tap Other.
- Under the Other section, tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Under Server, paste the link you copied from above.
- Tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Tap the Save button to save your subscription.
A calendar is added to your Android phone or tablet through your Google Calendar account. See these instructions, adapted from this Google help article.
- Log in to Google Calendar using the account associated with your Android device.
- Depending on the version of Google Calendar you’re using, click whichever button is available:
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow. -OR-
- Next to “Add a coworker’s calendar” on the left, click the plus (+) button
- Depending on the version of Google Calendar you’re using, select whichever menu item is available:
- Add by URL.
- From URL
- Paste the URL you copied from above.
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
See this Microsoft support article for instructions on importing or subscribing to a calendar using Outlook.com or Outlook on the web. Be sure to follow the instructions for subscribing to a calendar and not the instructions for importing.